1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your nearest store?
4. Where are you based?
Eastwood Hall Barningham
5. What are your disciplines?
6. Describe yourself and your team?
I am a full time event rider and BHS qualified coach ...produce horses from youngsters up to 4star as well as doing pure dressage and sj. Huw is my husband as well as my number 1 helper at events, mum (Yvonne ) normally drives the lorry to events and supplies a lot of tea and food and I have one part time groom called Judy who helps around the yard 5 mornings a week
7. Who trains you if anyone?
Chris Bartle and Susie Gibson
8. What is your greatest Equestrian achievement so far?
Representing GB on junior and young rider European teams
9. What are your goals for this year?
4 star with candy in the hope to qualify for 5star next season and bring the younger horses on up the levels
10. Long term Equestrian career goals?
To try and get on to nation cups and senior teams
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
Lots of smaller events but the big ones will include Chatsworth, Bramham and Blair Castle
12. Highest level you have competed to?
4star Eventing, advanced dressage and foxhunter sj
13. Favourite competition and why?
Floors castle, the Scottish events are always big and bold xc, the people are super friendly and helpful and it’s in the most beautiful setting
14. How did you get into horses?
A friends birthday party when I was 3 years old...one sit on a pony and I was hooked!
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
6 to compete but we have a few others on the yard too
16. Favourite horse you’ve had or have?
That’s a hard one, Scally was my pony club pony who took me to my first europeans and around my first advance so she is very special but I also have a huge amount of love for candy who is my current top horse!
17. Who do you admire in the Equestrian world?
Ros Canter, we trained together to try and get on to junior and young riders teams she didn’t have much luck back then and she’s carried on, worked hard and is now world champion!! Just shows with a bit of luck and hard work dreams can come true!
18. Favourite Equestrian brand and why?
Hard one as there are so many fabulous products and brands but I have to say pikeur or Musto for riding wear and ariat for boots
19. One product you can’t live without and why?
Probably my seal skin gloves in the winter....my hands get so cold and they are amazing!
20. What would you say your life motto is?
Don’t give up...riding is full of disappointments, one thing I have learnt is that if you work hard and keeping trying good things will happen!
21. Have you competed abroad and where?
Italy, Czech Republic And Ireland