Iams Iams Cat Adult Salmon & Chicken

  • £16.49
  • (Delivery from £4.99)
Free Click & Collect in Store
Item out of Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Recommended for adult cats aged from 1 to 6 years.

Iams Cat Adult Salmon & Chicken is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats made with Norwegian Salmon and chicken. Contains a minimum of 38% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 42%.

Ingredients: Dried Chicken and Turkey: 38% (chicken 23%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice, salmon (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg, calcium carbonate.

Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A: 59080IU/kg, Vitamin D?: 1699IU/kg, Vitamin E: 146mg/kg.

Nutritional Analysis: Protein 28%, Fat Content 11%, Ash 7%, Fibre 1.9%

Be the first to review Iams Cat Adult Salmon & Chicken. Write a review

FREE DELIVERY on orders over £75
Our Standard UK Mainland delivery service is FREE on orders over £75, with a maximum parcel weight of 3kg.


Bulky/Oversized and all other UK Deliveries

For orders over 3kg, deliveries to remote/offshore postcodes, or any order under £75, choose from our great value delivery options:

•    UK Mainland Economy – from £4.99
•    UK Mainland Express – from £8.99
•    UK Remote & Offshore - from £15.99

For full delivery information click here ›

For returns information click here ›