Iams Iams Cat Adult Ocean Fish & Chicken

  • From £2.15
  • (Delivery from £4.99)
Free Click & Collect in Store
Item out of Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Recommended for adult cats aged from 1 to 6 years.

Iams Cat Adult Ocean Fish & Chicken is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats made with Wild Ocean Fish and chicken. Contains a minimum of 35% chicken & turkey, 4% ocean fish - chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 39%.

Ingredients: Dried Chicken and Turkey: 35% (chicken 21%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice, ocean fish meal (4.4%), dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.68%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg, calcium carbonate.

Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A: 60320IU/kg, Vitamin D?: 1734IU/kg, Vitamin E: 149mg/kg.

Nutritional Analysis: Protein 33%, Fat Content 15%, Ash 7.2%, Fibre 1.8%

Be the first to review Iams Cat Adult Ocean Fish & Chicken. Write a review

FREE DELIVERY on orders over £75
Our Standard UK Mainland delivery service is FREE on orders over £75, with a maximum parcel weight of 3kg.


Bulky/Oversized and all other UK Deliveries

For orders over 3kg, deliveries to remote/offshore postcodes, or any order under £75, choose from our great value delivery options:

•    UK Mainland Economy – from £4.99
•    UK Mainland Express – from £8.99
•    UK Remote & Offshore - from £15.99

For full delivery information click here ›

For returns information click here ›