Igniting the safety fuse releases a cloud of white smoke that spreads and penetrates throughout the room.
Use one per averagely sized room against fleas.
For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of 2 hours.
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated (consult ‘Rate of application’). Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc. 5 Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape. 6 Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly. 7 For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Rate of application: Apply at a rate of one generator per: 120m 3 for flying insects, 30m 3 for fleas and carpet moths; or 7.5m 3 for bedbugs, ants and cockroaches.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £75
Our Standard UK Mainland delivery service is FREE on orders over £75, with a maximum parcel weight of 3kg.
For orders under £75 our Standard Delivery Charge is from £4.99.
Bulky/Oversized and all other UK Deliveries
For orders over 3kg, deliveries to remote/offshore postcodes, or any order under £75, choose from our great value delivery options:
• UK Mainland Economy – from £5.99
• UK Mainland Express – from £7.99
• UK Remote & Offshore - from £15.99