1. What's your name?
2. How Old Are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
4. Where are you based?
5. What are your disciplines?
Dressage (and some jumping)
6. Describe yourself and your team
We are a family farm, a hard working team who pride ourselves in top quality horse care and competition. I may be the main rider we are not called ‘Team Chapman Equestrian’ for no reason....it really is a team effort.
7. Who trains you?
Train with Ian Woodhead and Matt Frost
8. What is your greatest Equestrian achievement so far?
Riding and training my first Grand Prix horse Work of Art.
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
I have 4 horses qualified for the winter national championships and hope to have more ready for the summers too.
10. What are your long term Equestrian goals?
To train more horses to Grand Prix level.
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
As well as normal shows we will be going to Keysoe, Somerford Park and Hartpury premier leagues.
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
13. Name your favourite competition and why
Somerford Park premier league, amazing setting and facilities, top class horses and riders and very well run show.
14. How did you get into horses?
Started by riding my aunts pony when I was barely able to walk...the obsession continued from there.
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
We have 24 in at the moment, of which I own 7.
16. What's the favourite horse you've had or have?
Norman aka Work of Art is my all time favourite as he was the first horse I trained from a 5yr old to Grand Prix. New fave is my 5yr old stallion TCE Jubilant al Sno, he competed at the nationals last year as a 4yr old. Won a regional title this winter and is heading to the winter nationals.
17. Who do you admire in the Equestrian world?
18. What is your favourite Equestrian brand and why?
Probably Pikeur, the quality is amazing as well as being super stylish.
19. Name the one product you can't live without and why
A good pair of boots!! I go through them quickly with the amount of riding I do but it’s very important to be comfortable, especially since breaking my ankle in late 2017.
20. What would you say your life motto is?
If you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life.
21. Have you competed abroad and where?