1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
Sutton on the forest
4. Where are you based?
5. What are your disciplines?
6. Describe yourself and your team:
Team Harker is a family show team. We are very ambitious and competitive.
7. Who trains you?
My Mum and Jerome Harforth from Stanley Grange Stud are my trainers.
8. What is your greatest equestrian achievement so far?
Winning Royal International two years in a row and taking reserve champion.
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
Qualify all the ponies on the yard for Royal International (RIHS) and for Horse of the Year Show (HOYS), I would also love to win HOYS.
10. What are your long term equestrian career goals?
My goal would be to have a show team of my own and produce a range of different ponies.
11. What competitions/events will you be attending year?
I will be going to all county and national shows.
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
Royal international and Horse of the Year Show.
13. Name your favourite competition and why:
My favourite competition is the Royal International because it has an amazing atmosphere plus it is usually hot!
14. How did you get into horses?
I was born into horses as my mum and dad where both jockeys and now train racehorses.
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
I have three of my own and one that I ride for another person. I often ride for different show teams on many occasions.
16. What’s the favourite horse you’ve had or have?
My favourite horse is The Real McCoy ll aka (Humphrey). He is special to me because he gives an amazing ride he owes me nothing. He is always successful in the show ring. I first sat on him for his old owner when I was asked to ride him in a Royal International qualifier which he went and qualified in and from then I fell in love. That is when we bought him and he has been with us now for four seasons.
17. What is your favourite equestrian brand and why?
Ariat, because I live in my long boots and they last a long time.
18. Name the one product you can’t live without and why?
Supreme Products Sparkle, because it gives the ponies a show ring glimmer.
19. What would you say your life motto is?
“Got to be in it to win it“
20. Have you competed abroad and where?
I have not competed abroad yet but after I leave school I am going to Australia to ride for team Lee. Also next year they have asked me to go and ride at nationals which I will have six rides at.