1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
4. Where are you based?
5. What are your disciplines?
6. Describe yourself and your team:
7. Who trains you?
Katie Stephens Grandy
8. What is your greatest equestrian achievement so far?
BRC individual champion(eventing).
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
Step up to BE100.
10. What are your long term equestrian career goals?
Either racing or bringing on youngsters.
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
BE events, Royal Windsor and lots of riding club events.
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
I have completed a couple of BE100’s.
13. Name your favourite competition and why:
My favourite is Riding club, because the team and atmosphere is amazing.
14. How did you get into horses?
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
I own two but I ride three.
16. What’s the favourite horse you’ve had or have?
Storm (Rathbrennan Buachaill).
17. Who do you admire in the equestrian world?
18. What is your favourite equestrian brand and why?
Noble outfitters and Millbry Hill because they are consistent and good quality.
19. Name the one product you can’t live without and why?
Shampoo because I have two greys.
20. What would you say your life motto is?
Believe to achieve
21. Have you competed abroad and where?