1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
4. Where are you based?
Seamer, Near Stokesley, North Yorkshire
5. What are your disciplines?
6. Describe yourself and your team:
Im a positive person and like efficiency and punctuality. Im firm but fair. Im passionate and love to see myself and people I teach getting results. Im competitive and like red.
7. Who trains you?
Annie Cowan and Michel Assouline.
8. What is your greatest equestrian achievement so far?
Getting my own horse, Wilton from wild and unhandled to competing at Inter1 dressage competitions at Premiere League Competitions.
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
To gain an international qualifying percentage at a premiere league or high profile competition.
10. What are your long term equestrian career goals?
To compete at Grand Prix dressage to music.
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
Premiere league dressage competitions, unaffiliated ODE's and to compete my husband’s clydesdale, George in HOYS qualifiers.
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
13. Name your favourite competition and why:
Sommerford Park. It’s a beautiful location, fantastic venue, great people and a good farm ride too with option of XC schooling.
14. How did you get into horses?
I have had horses and ponies since I was 9 years old.
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
I own 4 horses and I ride all of those. I school and break horses and have in up to 10 at a time.
16. What’s the favourite horse you’ve had or have?
I don't have a favourite. I have loved all the horses I have owned and that I currently own, but I do have a soft spot for the hairies these days though. My husband’s Clydesdale is not only handsome and a lovely mover, he is also such a big softy and so laid back. He’s so nice to be around.
17. Who do you admire in the equestrian world?
18. What is your favourite equestrian brand and why?
Premier Equine. They have great rugs and lots of other good products.
19. Name the one product you can’t live without and why?
Nupafeed – I swear by it for my big moving, spooky boys.
20. What would you say your life motto is?
Live, Laugh, Love
21. Have you competed abroad and where?
Not yet, but it’s on the list of aims.