1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
I shop online as I live too far south.
4. Where are you based?
5. What are your disciplines?
6. Describe yourself and your team:
7. Who trains you?
8. What is your greatest equestrian achievement so far?
Burghley gold cup winner 2018.
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
To qualify for Hoys, RIHS and Burghley.
10. What are your long term equestrian career goals?
To Continue the success and see where it takes us. A win at hoys would be amazing.
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
I will be competing county shows which hold (RIHS m&m exc 14hh workers, RIHS plaited 14h workers, Hoys m&m workers and hoys 14h plaited workers).
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
13. Name your favourite competition and why:
Hoys, it's got the most amazing atmosphere and the crowd is just so supportive.
14. How did you get into horses?
Mum and dad had horses and purchased my first Welsh Mountain pony who we still own now, Templedruid Jabarandi.
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
16. What’s the favourite horse you’ve had or have?
Allandy Gold Spark.
17. Who do you admire in the equestrian world?
18. What is your favourite equestrian brand and why?
My favourite brand is NAF. Their products bring the best out in the horse/pony and always have them looking amazing.
19. Name the one product you can’t live without and why?
It would have to be NAF Oil, because it enhances all the points on the horse/pony and brings a shine out to stand out from the others competing.
20. What would you say your life motto is?
“The harder you work the closer to success you are.”
21. Have you competed abroad and where?