1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
4. Where are you based?
5. What are your disciplines?
Pony Club, Hunting, Cross country and show jumping.
6. Describe yourself and your team:
I live with my Mummy and my little sister Polly. We are an “all hands on” team. We buy and produce young ponies in order to fund my ponies (and Polly’s for when she’s bigger). I ride 3 or 4 ponies a day. These range from freshly broken youngsters, cheeky ones in for schooling, ponies for sale and my own ponies.
7. Who trains you?
My mum helps me on day to day basis. As well as the training I receive from pony club, I also have lessons with Sara Bowe in the summer.
8. What is your greatest equestrian achievement so far?
My biggest accomplishment so far is riding at Hickstead representing my small village school as an individual.
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
My goals for this year are to continue riding on the pony club teams. I am also going to try and qualify for Olympia in the mini major jumping.
10. What are your long term equestrian career goals?
I want to follow my Daddy’s footsteps and become a jockey. Mum said only on the flat though!
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
All pony club qualifiers. Hopefully Chatsworth horse trials on the PC 80 team, festival of hunting and countryside live all being well.
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
I have just started jumping 90 tracks.
13. Name your favourite competition and why:
I loved competing in the relay at Countryside live. It was a great atmosphere and I got to go fast.
14. How did you get into horses?
My mummy is an instructor and also rode Point to Point. My Daddy is a top national hunt jockey, so horses and ponies have always been in my life.
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
I currently have 3 ponies to compete at the moment, 2 babies and my good pony Clover.
16. What’s the favourite horse you’ve had or have?
Clover is my pride and joy. She cost £200 from a pony sale and I have ridden her from a freshly broken 4yr old. She is very quirky. She is cold backed and will bronk if something upsets her. She always tries and is an amazing hunting pony. We are a great team. She won’t let anyone else ride her so she won’t ever be sold but will have to get used to my little sister.
17. Who do you admire in the equestrian world?
My Daddy is my equestrian Hero, Danny Cook. He always keeps trying and is very strong.
18. What is your favourite equestrian brand and why?
Shires make really cute pony rugs, my favourite jean joddies with diamonds on and my smart Tweed jacket. They were kindly given to me by Shires.
19. Name the one product you can’t live without and why?
Blue shampoo. I use it for all my ponies white bits.
20. What would you say your life motto is?
“To be a legend is easy, to become that legend takes hard work and pure dedication.” Sir AP McCoy. It’s written on our kitchen notice board!
21. Have you competed abroad and where?
Not yet, but fingers crossed!