1. What’s your name?
Hannah Grace Marley
2. How old are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
4. Where are you based?
Langtoft, Driffield, East Yorkshire
5. What are your disciplines?
6. Describe yourself and your team:
Hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated
7. Who trains you?
8. What is your greatest equestrian achievement so far?
Winning my arena at BRC Eventing Championships or 3rd in the Yorkshire Challenge
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
To be selected for the Northern U18 100 team
10. What are your long term equestrian career goals?
Produce young horses and complete internationally
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
BRC Arena Eventing Championships, Royal Windsor and Numerous BE across the country
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
13. Name your favourite competition and why:
Shelford Manor as this is where I had my 1st BE win.
14. How did you get into horses?
My parents have always been involved with horses, and I have grown up with them being a massive part of my life.
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
16. What’s the favourite horse you’ve had or have?
17. Who do you admire in the equestrian world?
18. What is your favourite equestrian brand and why?
Premier Equine, LeMieux and Ariat
19. Name the one product you can’t live without and why?
Supreme Products - Blue Shampoo! It is the only product that has ever got my grey ponies clean!
20. What would you say your life motto is?
Believe to achieve!
21. Have you competed abroad and where?
No, but it something I have always wanted to do!