1. What's your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where is your nearest store?
4. Where are you based?
5. What are your disciplines?
6. Describe yourself and your team
It is like working in a holiday camp here, I am surprised that I have to pay them!
7. Who trains you?
8. What is your greatest Equestrian achievement so far?
Becoming national young rider champion after winning at Bramham and making the British team that went to the world championships held in Portugal, followed very closely by riding round Badminton.
9. Do you have any goals for this year?
We are aiming for the 7yr old championships held in France and Bramham with our advanced horse.
10. What are your long term Equestrian goals?
Bit old for long term goals and have been lucky enough in my career to achieve most of what I wanted to do. I am now breeding quality Eventers and it would be nice to watch one of them go round a 5* with or without me!
11. What competitions/events will you be attending this year?
Badminton, Bramham and Burghley with our stallion and most of the other events with someone or other!
12. What is the highest level you have competed to?
4*(that is now 5*!) I completed both Badminton and Burghley a number of times
13. Name your favourite competition and why
Bramham; lots of amazing memories and the parties are legendary there!
14. How did you get into horses?
By accident! Someone gave my sister and I a naughty pony and my parents didn’t know what they were letting themselves in for! Then we joined the pony club and started competing and got bitten by the bug.
15. How many horses do you currently have/ride?
Too many! I try not to count, we still have my pony club Eventer we who is 35 and we breed, so there are lots of little people hanging around the place waiting to be old enough to be broken. There are about 12 to compete this year at various levels.
16. What's your favourite horse you've had or have?
That is a really hard one, I love all my horses! Noddy( Irish Skater) took me from pony club to my first Badminton and into a British team. Owen primitive Faerie Tale) has given me the most amazing young stock and has always given me his all - I have jumped 1.60 on him (which frightened me!) and Charlie gives the most amazing kisses!
17. Who do you admire in the Equestrian world?
William Fox Pitt is the most amazing horseman and the nicest person and Nicola Wilson did pony club and teams with me and is always at the end of the phone if you have a problem.
18. What is your favourite Equestrian brand and why?
Pikeur winter breeches are life savers and mark Todd leatherwork is great quality and affordable
19. Name the one product you can't live without and why
Copper trition is the most amazing pick me up for horses that are feeling a little flat, i wish I could take it!
20. What would you say your life motto is?
Never regret the things you have done, mistakes are how we learn, just the opportunities you let yourself miss out on
21. Have you competed abroad and where?
Yes, and it takes ages to get anywhere from North Yorkshire! Germany, Portugal, Holland and Ireland. We never seem to go to France which would be much closer!