Christmas is rapidly appraoching. As we all hit the highstreets or the web to grab those Christmas gifts for friends and loved ones, don’t forget your favourite stable mate! At Millbry Hill we have a great selection of gifts for your equine friends available in store and online.
Here we have picked out our favourite 8 gifts for your horse or pony:
1) Brush up in style this Christmas with the gorgeous dark stained hardwood grooming brushes and accessories with Diamante detailing from Karoo Equine.
2) Ho! Ho! Ho! Your horse will be looking forward to a visit from this Santa this Christmas! This Father Christmas themed treat tub is filled with tasty Codlivine Crunchies horse treats.
3) The Likit Boredom Braker is a fun and challenging toy for your horse. The Boredom Breaker is a combination toy that includes a Likit Holder and a robust ball with inserts for two Little Likits.
4) Your horse would like nothing better than to find tasty Horse Bix treats from Lincoln in their stocking! This Christmas stocking contains 3 bags of festive treats to keep your horse happy right into the new year.
5) The Magic brush efficiently removes dirt but gently cleans the sensitive parts such as hoof pads, joints and bones. The brush is waterproof and nearly indestructible.
6) The perfect way to pamper your pony ths Christmas. This Treat Bag from Lincoln contains a mini grooming kit plus 2 packs of tasty Horse Bix treats all packied into a handy rucksack.
7) Sabella Glitter Gel can be used to stencil designs on your horse, gear, clothing or can be used to just add that special bling to anything you want to stand out!
8) Readily wrapped special Christmas Package of healthy, tasty, high fibre, low calorie, low sugar and cereal free horse snacks.
1) Karoo Equine Main & Tail Brush – £9.99
2) Super Codlivine Santa Christmas Horse Treats – £3.49
3) Likit Boredom Breaker – £28.99
4) Lincoln Horse Bix Christmas Treats Stocking – £3.49
5) Magic Brush Winter Fun – £12.99
6) Lincoln Treat Bag – £9.99
7) Sabella Glitter Gel – £9.99
8) Vitamuch Christmas Pack – £8.85
20th September – The day is upon us…
The Stokesley Agricultural Show is on it’s way! The event (held every year in the Market Town of Stokesley, North Yorkshire) will take place on the Showfield with tents showcasing competing animals and produce such as Cows, Sheep, Small Animals, Cheese, Jams and the biggest vegetables you can imagine!
Many local companies have tents and stands at the show so there is lots to see and do. Our Stokesley Store team will also be there so make sure you visit our tent (close to the crossing between the interconnecting fields) to enjoy 50% OFF CLOTHING and Special Offers on Horse Rugs and Footwear!
We hope to see you there!
Alternatively, if you are unable to attend, please see our website for other current offers available online at our website. >> www.millbryhill.co.uk
Posted in Clothing, Footwear, Gift & Leisure, Horse Rugs, Latest News
Tagged amigo horseware rugs, horse rug sale, millbry hill event, shires horse rugs, shires tempest rugs, stokesley agricultural show, stokesley show 2014, weatherbeeta horse rugs
Fancy winning this Premier Equine Buster Zero Complete Rug from Millbry Hill? Well you can in our latest competition!
Premier Equine is recognised as one of the leading brands for horse rugs. Through new research and design, Premier Equine have revolutionised horse rug technology and taken tugging solutions to the next level for the modern sports and leisure horse.
At Millbry Hill, we offer a full range of Premier Equine rugs from coolers to turnouts and fly sheets that enjoy a world-class reputation.
And here is your chance to get your hands on one of these fantastic rugs! We are offering you the chance to win a Premier Equine Buster Zero Complete Turnout Rug.
One lucky winner will receive a Premier Equine Buster Zero Complete in the size and colour of their choice. This feature packed lightweight turnout rug offers a unique waterproof system that allows maximum breathability with a durable 1000D waterproof outer and an anti-bacterial breathable nylon lining. The Buster Zero also features an elasticated shoulder gusset designed to move with the natural action of the horse and has a aeep cut pattern designed from the original “buster pattern”. Premier Equine Buster Zero Complete also comes complete with a snug fit neck cover.
See below on how to enter this latest giveaway >
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com
A little look into why we love our pooches so much……
#1 – They constantly watch you eat with their big brown eyes making you feel guilty with every bite you take
#2 – They keep your bed warm and toasty and never touch that soft and fluffy dog bed you bought for them
#3 – They roll around in smelly stuff (don’t know where from) and spread it all over the floors, because you don’t spend enough time cleaning up
#4 – They tear up your cushions and any other soft furnishings they can get their paws on, because who needs comfort?!
#5 – They see a chance to go for that long over due run as soon as they spy a cat (or a squirrel or a bird and even sometimes plastic bags, because they look like cats!)
#6 – They bark at anyone who comes to the door, that door bell’s only for show anyway right?
#7 – They go into hysterics whenever you take them out in the car, Dog thoughts -’Whenever we go out in the car, we go to the beach. We’re going to the beach!’
#8 – Thinking they can pick up log size sticks from the park and then carry said ‘stick’ all the way home, because you don’t get embarrassed enough